<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Aprosexic balloon

watching the world unwind

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bothered, bewildered and bewitched

"Forgive me Blogworld, for I have sinned; it has been over a year since my last confession. Er... post."

The title has been 're-ordered' from the original song's lyrics, but having finally worked out how to remove the auto-redirect to Blogrolling.com, I've now been shamed by Herself into posting for the first time in a very long while.

Mainly, pressure of work's been to blame, since following a hugely-impacting re-structure, my job has increased by at least 100%, so the time I would normally give over to posting is swallowed up by other demands.

But I do miss it, so maybe some (blog)time-management is in order?

Labels:


Offload here

|
Comments: Post a Comment



Patient's notes:

Too shy to comment?
Well, mail me!

blogrollcalling:

missing inaction:

2010 reads:

2009 reads:

2008 reads:

2007 reads:

2006 reads:

2005 reads: